Dolls

Dolls

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Lego Extravaganza.....To The Beach!


Greetings!

Back again with more Lego! 

In my Barbie Goes Lego post, I mentioned that my dad bought a huge box of Lego's at a garage sale. He saw that the box included a Barbie lego set so he got it for me. 

I come from a long history of Legos. We had tons of playsets growing up. I can't tell you how many times my brother and I tore down and rebuilt our firehouse and fire truck playset. (So many times the instruction book was frayed and fell apart.) 

A huge box of Lego can be a little intimidating when you don't have the instructions. The only saving grace was that these playsets were already partially put together. I went on line and searched and and found ALL the instructions! Score!

AND, and even bigger bonus.....I had every single last piece. That is amazing considering that usually pieces get lost.

So today, we are going to take a look at some of the beach playsets that I put together. 

These playsets are from the Lego Friends line. They feature a cute little mini-doll with the playset. 

This is Emma's Lifeguard Post!


Here is cute little Emma with her binoculars and flotation ready to save the day!


It even came with a little dolphin! I like how they added some blue transparent angled bricks to simulate ocean waves. 


Also came with a nice place to build a sand castle. I love the bucket and the Sea Star!


Another beach set we have is Olivia's Beach Buggy!


This one is so adorable. I love how she has her little buggy and surfboard. Ready to hit the waves!


There also is an adorable little palm tree, complete with coconuts!


It also has a little fruit box and a pineapple and ice cream stand. I love the pineapple, so adorable!


Here she is, ready to go!


Well, that's all I have of the beach playsets. What do you think of Emma and Olivia? Do you have any Lego Friends playsets? Let me know in the comments below!

More Lego coming soon!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow your barbie collection is very nice. I have a daughter, she likes dolls and I always buy her dolls. I bought him some dolls that are safe for him because he is a toddler so I really choose to buy dolls. If it's barbie, I just put it on, then he'll play it. The doll he holds, I have a Sylvanian family doll. This stuffed animal doll is so cute, you can also collect it. Please visit this site www.tinkerbelltoys.nl/brands/sylvanian-families to see cute dolls.